Interesting Research Paper Topics On Depression: Expert Choice
The study of the human behavior involves a lot of investigation and a complex research to understand why or how actions affect the totality of an individual. There are some challenges along the way because the outcome or result of the study must be based not only on medical history but also on social and economic factors. To get a glimpse of some interesting research paper topics on depression, check this site.
Here are a few recommended topics to consider:
- Personality crisis as the main factor in aggravating adolescent depression
- The causes of depression as a result of parental neglect
- The outcome of a broken family to the life of a teenager
- The role of academic stress to depression
- Peer pressure and social anxiety as contributory factors to depression
- The result of romantic or love problems leading to depression
- A comparison of the levels of depression in adolescents and adults
- The role of the individual’s traumatic experience to depression
- Divorce and legal separation as factors in causing depression among children
- Hereditary factors contributory to depression
- Depression caused by financial or economic struggle
- Depression as an outcome of physical abuse
- Depression as a result of emotional abuse
- The outcome of psychological abuse leading to depression
- Depression as a result of physical and emotional neglect
- The role of low self-esteem to depression
- Depression as an outcome to feelings of different struggles and helplessness
- Identifying the early signs of depression among teenage boys and girls
- A study on how teenagers cope up with their problems at home
- The role of the school in coping with stress among teenagers
- The role of school officials and education stakeholders in solving depression
- A comparison on how teenagers and adults react to the medical intervention in treating depression.
- A comparison in the treatment of depression between older and younger teenagers
- The government’s failure in solving economic and social problems in the community which leads to mental health problems among its constituents
- The issue of mental health problems among prisoners or correctional inmates
- A study on how prepared is the government to solve mental health issues like depression
- An investigative study on how public and private medical institutions intervene with mental health problems in their areas of responsibility
- An examination of the impact of domestic violence on women experiencing different levels of depression.
There are a lot of solutions in solving depression. Some may cope up easily with minor problems in life, but others don’t have the ability to cope up with stress easily, which leads to this unfortunate situation. The best treatment is not found in medicines, nor with doctors and experts in mental health. It is only you who can do something about it.